Monday, November 8, 2010

Snowy Decorations

I have cased this card by Genesis that I found on the splitcoast website.  I've changed it around a bit and used different colours.  Please let me know what you think.....


Lots of masking and stampamijgging, but it was fun to create.  Will definitely be doing this one again.  Next time I might try heat embossing the decorations.

What I've used:
Card: Pacific point, Whisper White
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Pacific Point
Embossing: White - for greeting
Bling: Dazzling Diamonds and Rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. I love it Jo!! All blue and white and glitter! Not sure I'd have the patience to do it but it looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is very impressive, looks like a lot of work
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Wow! I'd never have the patience for that one, although it is so effective that the time and effort would be worth it.

    ReplyDelete