Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mr Boy's Teachers Birthday

Mr Boy came home from school today to inform me that it was his teachers birthday and could he please make her a card.  To cut a long story short - here is the card, the post-it note pad and the bag-a-lope that "I" made for her. The new dvd was obviously much more interesting than  stamping!




What I've Used

Card: Kraft, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Stamps: In The Spotlight
Ink: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, Summer Sun
Ribbon: Old Olive

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I bet the teacher liked it too. I'm thinking the post-it note idea might do for the teachers' Christmas presents this year, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool....well done Mr Boy!!! hehehe. Post it notes make great teachers gifts.

    ReplyDelete